Saturday, November 12, 2022

Werewolf Cinderella by Amanda Milo [Review]

Werewolf Cinderella by Amanda Milo
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: October 13, 2021

Purchase LinksKindle

Amanda Milo
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Every eligible female *must* attend the ball by decree of the king.

On account of my tendency to suddenly turn from a woman into a wolf, I'd really prefer if I wasn't being forced into attending.

Anger burns in my throat, making me growl.

Stepmother covers my hand with hers, gently squeezing my fingers.

That's my stepmother. Grace above all; even under fire... or the threat of a noose. She's a better woman than I.

What? You thought the rumors were true? That she's my wicked stepmother, who's kept me as her indentured servant under the stairs?

Oh my friend, you don't know the half of this story.

To tell it, I'd best begin at the beginning.
Thoughts on Werewolf Cinderella: Not going to lie, Amanda Milo always gives good story. This time around, it's Ella and her honey-bunny prince (not actually a bunny, mind you!) who get their story told.

A nice twist on Cinderella with bonus hanky-panky between Ella and her prince. As said in the blurb, the stepmother isn't wicked. Although she did something that caused a lot of pain for multiple people, it was accidental and she suffered right alongside all the others.

To be frank, the biggest issue rose from a massive lack in communication. Ella doesn't know that she has the ability to turn into a wolf and that causes problems when it happens. She goes on the run and only a series of events force her back to her home and the castle.

The rest, as they say, is history. Because Gareth loves Ella no matter the form she's in and AWWWWW. I *heart* it!

No comments:

Post a Comment