Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: January 31, 2026
Demon Fated Mates
1. Possessed by My Demon - Kindle
2. Saved by My Demon
3. Deal with My Demon
4. Sacrificed to My Demon
5. Bound to My Demon
6. Summoning My Demon
7. Falling for My Demon
8. Snowed In with My Demon
X. Callisto
| Amazon |
Synopsis (Goodreads):
I thought I knew everything about exorcisms. Latin rites, holy water, confidence, I had it all for my first solo case.Thoughts on Possessed by My Demon: This one was pretty darn fun. An exorcist taking care of a little demon possession problem *accidentally* pulls the demon into herself and bonds with him. While Sylvie tries to convince herself it was her inexperience that caused the issue, Maxphas (who can read all the thoughts and desires running through her mind) points out that the demon romance she read recently and her desire to be possessed (in a sexy way, I'm guessing?) miiiight have been the real reason.
I was so f*cking wrong.
Instead of casting the demon out, I pulled him INTO me. Now Maxphas, an ancient possession demon, is trapped in my body, experiencing every sensation through my flesh. Every touch, every taste, every ache of desire that builds between us until I'm going insane.
But when he manifests physically, dark and demanding and desperate, I realize the truth: I didn't fail the exorcism. I completed it perfectly.
And now I belong to a demon who knows my every secret fantasy.
"You pulled me into you, little priestess. That makes you MINE."
I thought I was saving someone else's soul. Turns out I was damning my own. Best mistake I ever made.
As in, Sylvie wanted to experience some good demon lovin'.
Fortunately for her (and Maxphas), these two are pretty well suited. Sylvie is down to try all sorts of things and Maxphas gets to experience them in a very real sense.
Fast, fun, and sex-ay. Demon lovin', AMIRIGHT?!?!


No comments:
Post a Comment