Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review: Maggie's Mates by Bronwyn Green

Synopsis (via Goodreads):
Having recently ended a bad relationship, Maggie Ryan returns to her hometown in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to discover things aren’t quite the way she remembers. Her childhood friends, Quinn and Lucas Makwa, are all grown up and keeping secrets. The shape-shifters want Maggie for their mate, but she’s not sure she wants to trust another man—let alone two that can shift into black bears at will.
My Thoughts: This was a quick, hot read with two sexy shapeshifters and one unsuspecting lady who's ready to throw her inhibitions to the wind.  I've mentioned before that I have a thing for sexy bad boys with tattoos and piercings.  Now, there aren't any tattoos to be seen but the piercings more than make up for it.  In my opinion, at least.

From the first time Lucas and Quinn kiss Maggie they're pretty explosive as a group.  Maggie's apprehension at how their relationship will be viewed is easily overcome by copious amounts of sexing but I was okay with that.  I mean, I bought the book for the menage aspects, not for tons of emotional waffling over the whether threesomes are socially acceptable.  Obviously they are.  At least in my world.

So.  Sexy, hot and fast. With piercings.  It was pretty much the perfect book for me.

More books by Bronwyn Green

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

1 comment: