Sunday, October 6, 2013

Clock Rewinders (10/06/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: It's a new quarter, so my numbers reset to ZERO! Let's end this year strong, shall we?
    • Series started in 2013: 2/18 (+2 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 0/18 (+0 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 8/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
I was out of town at the end of the week and didn't have much time to gather goodies from around the web. However, my mini-vacation did allow me to truthfully bellow "I'M ON A BOAT!" at people. Because I was. On a boat. Take a good hard look at that motherfucking boat!

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of you being on a boat! I looooove boats. :) I hate water, but I do love being ON the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in the harbor. Apparently, it was SUPER choppy once you left the harbor and the captain said NO. I think I'm happy about that.

      Delete
  2. For some reason "on a boat" and "dick in a box" are linked in my brain. So now I want to ask if you got any dick in a box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, no. BUT I did ogle some packages. If that helps. *blinks innocently*

      Delete