Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clock Rewinders (11/24/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: For all the books I read this week (and, admittedly, there were A LOT of short ones in there), I didn't make much progress on my before 2013 list. Again. Boo, me.
    • Series started in 2013: 26/18 (+6 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 9/18 (+0 since last week)    
    • Series rereads: 8/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
  • Amanda and I had a bit of a scare on Wednesday when we woke up to a suspension notice on our freebie site. We've since managed to clear everything up but it's a reminder to make sure you're backing up ALL your blogs early and often. You never know when the unexpected will happen.
  • On Thursday, Felicia at Geeky Bloggers Book Blog highlighted both Reading the Paranormal and Kelly Apple for her month of thanks. *sniffle* Thanks, Felicia!
I thought I had things to share this week. Apparently the monster erotica story Amanda prodded me into writing has eaten my brain. OOPS.

For my readers and friends in the US, have a great Thanksgiving week. For everyone else, just have a damn good week in general!

3 comments: