Sunday, December 22, 2013

Clock Rewinders (12/22/13)

Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain child of Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books.  I'm inviting myself to their party (as I sometimes do) because I have so damn much fun reading Amanda's posts that I couldn't help myself.

Reading the Paranormal Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Goodreads Stats - Loosely borrowed from Tara @ 25 Hour Books
  • Currently unread - 518
  • Books added - 8
    • Defiance (Defiance #1) by Stephanie Tyler
    • Caged in Bone (Ascension #4) by S.M. Reine - For review! 
    • Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet #1) by Julia Quinn - Library!
    • A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet #2) by Julia Quinn - Library!
    • Goddess of the Hunt (The Wanton Dairymaids Trilogy #1) by Tessa Dare - Library!
    • Unveiled (Turner #1) by Courtney Milan - Library!
    • Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love by Numbers #1) by Sarah MacLean - Library!
    • Amazon freebies - Check the prices before you buy!
  • Books read - 12
  • Currently reading 
    • Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Globetrotting...
Check it out!
  • Seriously Series weekly update: I am SO GLAD I managed to hit my numbers early in the month. I've been very scattered these last few days.
    • Series started in 2013: 34/18 (+2 since last week)
    • Series started before 2013: 20/18 (+2 since last week)
    • Series rereads: 13/14 (+0 since last week)
News from around the blogosphere:
  • Ha. Omg. THIS WEEK. Yeah, I got nothing. Sorry, folks. SORRY!
Until next week, my lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. There are some seriously weird animal penises out there. Those with barbs make me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not even the worst of them, as it turns out.

      Delete
  2. Dude. I totally failed at finding things from around the web too.

    Your animal penis research is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete