Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hybrid Misfit by Eve Langlais [Review]

Hybrid Misfit by Eve Langlais
Hybrid Misfit (The Misfits #1) by Eve Langlais
Format: ebook
Source: purchased
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: September 18, 2018

The Misfits
1. Hybrid Misfit - Paperback | Kindle
2. Siren Misfit
3. Bunny Misfit

Eve Langlais
Website | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Nothing sucks more than losing your humanity in a government experiment. Now I’m something different, something special. And everyone wants a piece of me. Go ahead, give it a try, but don’t be shocked when I turn the tables and try to steal your soul because I am so very, very hungry…

But I don’t want to eat everyone I meet. At least not in a bad way. I know Simon, that big, beastly shifter, and his buddy Gene, an actual djinn with a bottle, are after more than just my lust side. They want to offer me love. How crazy is that?

Maybe I’ll give it a try if I survive the prophecy, you know the one that says I might just change the world.
Thoughts on Hybrid Misfit: Being experimented and on the run from some sketchy individuals is only the tip of the iceberg for Beth. You know, there's also the two hunky supernatural dudes hanging around. And the way she wants to go spelunking in their pants. Individually or together. Two for the price of one is seriously hard to pass up for a lady with appetites like she has.

Then there's the whole 'everyone wants to kill her' thing. Well, wait. Not everyone. Some of them are firmly behind letting the thing she's prophesied to do happen.

But let's get back to her two dudes. Simon and Gene. Hunky and hunky. Did I mention that have a whole lot of firepower behind them? Because they do. A WHOLE LOT. Enough to keep her safe-ish when peeps come gunning for her. (Safe-ish because the lady has moves and she's not afraid to use them when bad guys are after her.)

Prophecy. Shenanigans of a sexy nature. A little fighting. GOOD TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment