Thursday, September 7, 2023

My Foxy Mate by Susan Trombley [Review]

My Foxy Mate (Iriduan Universe Love Stories #2) by Susan Trombley
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: September 21, 2022

Iriduan Universe Love Stories
1. My Chameleon Mate
2. My Foxy Mate - Paperback | Kindle
3. My Primal Mate

Susan Trombley
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Davinia

Sell over a million dollars of programmable hover vacs in a month, get a hefty commission check, and win an all-expenses paid trip to Ubaid Space Station.

That’s the promise, and I deliver on my end of the bargain. What I get for my trouble is a “supervised” guided tour of the station, surrounded by other humans.

I came for the extraterrestrial experience, not the poorly cooked chicken parmesan in the Earth-centric resort restaurant. So, who can blame me if I slip my leash by bribing the tour guide to let me escape yet another mind-numbingly boring museum trip?

After an encounter with a gray alien lands me a hot tip on the best place to find excitement on this station, I end up in a bar in the most dangerous sector of the Leisure Ring. I also meet the extraterrestrial of my dreams—at least, he can be for the remainder of my vacation.

Yes, he’s an Okihan, known as a “fox-man” to us humans, and yes, he looks very roguish, even with that super fluffy tail of his, but he reassures me that he’s not a pirate. He works for the Cosmic Syndicate, all official-like.

He’s charming, rakish, and probably more than a little disreputable, and I might be playing in a much larger sandbox than I’m accustomed to, but I just can’t resist giving in to his flirtation.

I came to Ubaid Space Station searching for adventure, and Suda Eran promises to take me on one, but I probably shouldn’t trust him, because the more time I spend with him, the more I realize that he’s already stealing my heart.
Thoughts on My Foxy Mate: Yes. A sexy, piratical fox-man and the human lady who captures his attention. I AM HERE FOR THAT. To be fair, Suda captures Davi's attention, too. It's not one sided or anything. They're both all in, they just don't want to admit they're all in. FOR REASONS. But they both fall fast and hard. So hard.

So. A little nudge from a Gray (two nudges, really, since the reason Davi won her trip was thanks to Snarky and his monstrous vacuum order) puts Davi in Suda's orbit. Seeing as how she's trying to step outside her comfort zone and experience a little extraterrestrial fun, it really doesn't take much to get these two talking. Among other things.

As for Suda, he never expected to find his special hunny-bunny, but he did. And once he found her he's not willing to let her go. He has a plan in motion to keep his little human BEFORE she got put in a dangerous situation by a being who wants what Suda has.

No lie, I like these various aliens and their utter devotion to the one who captures their heart. The men know how to treat their ladies and they're pretty relentless in showing them exactly what sort of good time they can give them. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment