Thursday, November 23, 2023

Knot for Nest by V.K. Ludwig [Review]

Knot for Nest (Alphas of Nasila #2) by V.K. Ludwig
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: November 30, 2022

Alphas of Nasila
1. Heat for Hire
2. Knot for Nest - Paperback | Kindle
3. Purr for Purchase

V.K. Ludwig
| WebsiteAmazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Lucy
As an omega, I have certain talents—like dripping money from my ladyparts. Selling slick-soaked panties is my way to freedom, safety, and independence. Until a high-testosterone alpha more or less accidentally knocks my bodyguards out. He says I owe him money, but, the way I see it, he owes me a couple of good growls. After all, I have quotas to meet. And if I can get this massive cage fighter to work with me? I’ll get the money for a new nest together in no time.

Tjor
I make my living in the fighting pits of Taril, where crime runs high, but testosterone runs higher. Omegas don’t come to this part of the city. Except for the crazy one who keeps following me around, babbling something about a business proposition where she should be running from me. The alphas who want a piece of her are aggressive, uncontrolled, dangerous. And I’m the worst of them all.
Thoughts on Knot for Nest: These alphas, amitrite? They're growly, a little surly, and they know how to treat their ladies right. I say that even though Tjor isn't quite sure about that last part. That said, Lucy had no complaints.

As an HTA, Tjor is considered dangerous and unpredictable. He's wary, can get a little mean when in the pits, and he's completely unsure what to do about Lucy with her enticing smell and big eyes. On Lucy's end, she sees a massive business opportunity with the big guy. Well, if she can only convince him to help her. While Tjor worries she's not safe with him, Lucy 100% trusts him to hold himself in check.

And when things happen between these two, THINGS REALLY HAPPEN.

A slightly dangerous business model, an alpha who falls hard for his little human, a whole lot of time spent in the nest, and a human who goes after what she wants. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment