Date read: June 22, 2013
The Dark-Hunter Universe
1. Fantasy Lover
2. Night Pleasures
3. Night Embrace
4. Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #4, Were-Hunter #1)
5. Kiss of the Night
6. Night Play (Dark-Hunter #6, Were-Hunter#2)
7. Seize the Night
8. Sins of the Night
9. Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
10. Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #10, Were-Hunter #4)
11. The Dream-Hunter (Dark-Hunter #11, Dream-Hunter #1)
12. Devil May Cry
13. Upon the Midnight Clear (Dark-Hunter #13, Dream-Hunter #2) - Paperback | Kindle
14. Dream Chaser (Dark-Hunter #14, Dream-Hunter #3)
16. One Silent Night
17. Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter #17, Dream-Hunter #4)
18. Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter #18, Were-Hunter #5, Hellchaser #3)
19. No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #19, Were-Hunter #6)
20. Retribution (Dark-Hunter #20, Were-Hunter #7)
21. The Guardian (Dark-Hunter #21, Dream-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #8, Hellchaser #4)
22. Time-Untime (Dark-Hunter #22, Hellchaser #5)
| Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon |
Ever think Scrooge had it right before the ghosts ruined his life? Meet Aidan O'Conner.My Thoughts: The thing I like about this book is that it's on the shorter side. Not that I don't love the full length novels but with Ash's story looming on the horizon (my wrists are already screaming in agony at the thought of holding that monster up!), I can appreciate something a little shorter. Also, the font size of this book is something my grandmother could read. (no offense, g-ma, but your books give new meaning to the idea of LARGE print!) (seriously, no offense. It kinda made the book even faster to read.)
At one time he was a world-renowned celebrity who gave freely of himself and his money without wanting anything in return...until those around him took without asking. Now Aidan wants nothing of the world--or anyone who's a part of it.
When a stranger appears at his doorstep, Aidan knows he's seen her before…in his dreams.
Born on Olympus as a goddess, Leta knows nothing of the human world. But a ruthless enemy has driven her from the world of dreams and into the home of the only man who can help her: Aidan. Her immortal powers are derived from human emotions--and his anger is just the fuel she needs to defend herself…
One cold winter's night will change their lives forever…
Trapped together in a brutal winter storm, Aidan and Leta must turn to the only power capable of saving them--or destroying them both: trust.
So... we're back in the Dream-Hunter world. Again, it's the hints of what's to come that make me all flaily. The Dream-Hunters are waking up from the curse Zeus put on them and they're mad as Hades and not going to take it anymore. Not that Hades is really mad. He's kinda... cold, to be honest. Except with Persephone. I guess I just said that the Dream-Hunters are as mad as someone who's really cold. I don't think that has the ring to it I was aiming for.
Anyway. Aiden and Leta aren't my favorite couple but I like a lot of the plot threads that were put in motion here. I like that they fill a void within the other. Not in a dirty way, either. They remind each other that there are things beyond vengeance worth fighting for.
To be perfectly honest, I'm chomping at the bit to get to the next installment. Xypher! Besides having a cool name, he has some big things to accomplish and very little time to do it in. I BELIEVE IN HIM!
Onward with the reread!