Sunday, March 27, 2011

Review: The Amazon's Curse (Atlantis #5) by Gena Showalter

Synopsis (via Goodreads):
Zane, a fierce vampire warrior, has been enslaved by the Amazons. Nola, a lovely Amazon soldier, has been cursed with invisibility. Now, these two stubborn enemies must overcome the pasts that haunt them and embrace a love that can set them free...
My Thoughts:  While I'm not saying that I disliked this story and how it wrapped up the overall arc, I do think that both Zane and Nola would have benefited from a longer book.  Nola's past alone deserved more screen time than it was given.  Not to mention that I wanted to see the progression of Zane's healing.

Heck, I just liked those two bloodthirsty warriors and wanted to see them work their way out of the chains the past held them in.

I loved seeing how Layel and Delilah have been doing in the months since the end of book 4.  Like I said, I just wish we could have had a bit more of Zane and Nola.

Still, I liked it and I liked the way the series ended.

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Other reviews in this series
Book 1: Heart of the Dragon
Book 2: Jewel of Atlantis
Book 3: The Nymph King
Book 4: The Vampire's Bride

More books by Gena Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment