Thursday, December 3, 2020

If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread by Jana Aston [Review]

If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread by Jana Aston
If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls #2) by Jana Aston
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: November 16, 2019

Reindeer Falls
1. The Boss Who Stole Christmas
2. If You Give a Jerk a GingerbreadKindle
3. The One Night Stand Before Christmas
4. Elves with Benefits
5. One Night with a Nutcracker
6. The Bachelor on the Shelf

Jana Aston
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
Dear Santa,

I do not want Keller James for Christmas.

I will not fall for him, no matter how charming or irresistible or famous he is. I will not be swayed by his skills in the kitchen or by his British accent. I’m going to win the Great Gingerbread Bake Off and no one is going to stand in my way. Not even Keller.

All kisses are off. I mean all bets. All bets are off. And his clothes, those are off too.

Grr, never mind. I’ll figure this out myself.

XOXO,
Ginger Winter
Thoughts on If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread: It's Ginger's turn to find a little holiday romance with someone she's MIGHTY attracted to, but doesn't want to be. Or, you know, she does want to be, she just doesn't think it's real or will last or is anything more than a ploy on Keller's part to win the Gingerbread Bake Off.

Except...Keller goes out of his way to spend time with her. He makes an effort to get to know her despite how primly prickly she is to him. He charms her and lights her up and makes her want things she doesn't think she can have with him.

Yeah, Keller's a sweetie pie. And he REALLY likes Ginger and her gingerbread. Their on-set flirting adds another layer of spice to the competition and when they take things to the next level it gets even better.

I'm digging the Winter sisters and their special someones. I like Reindeer Falls and all the holiday magic it's sprinkling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment