Thursday, December 15, 2022

One Night with a Nutcracker by Jana Aston [Review]

One Night with a Nutcracker (Reindeer Falls #5) by Jana Aston
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: November 14, 2021

Reindeer Falls
1. The Boss Who Stole Christmas
2. If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
3. The One Night Stand Before Christmas
4. Elves with Benefits
5. One Night with a Nutcracker - Kindle
6. The Bachelor on the Shelf

Jana Aston
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
My name is Jake Sheppard and I’m ambivalent about Christmas and the Christmas-themed town I grew up in. But when I find out my late uncle left me an old barn and acres of land, the decision to return home to build my dream golf course is an easy one.

Imagine my surprise when I arrive and find out I have a squatter.

An incredibly sexy squatter, with wavy blonde hair, green eyes, a free spirit… and a herd of goats.

Sutton hates my guts. Apparently evicting a non-paying non-tenant and her goats weeks before Christmas is grounds for war.

Except Sutton's version of war includes flinging her clothing at me and, as it turns out, I might be in way over my head with this girl…
Thoughts on One Night with a Nutcracker: The second of the Sheppard brothers is finding Reindeer Falls has something to tempt them into staying. And that something is a sassy goat farmer who makes soap and swears it's going to be "just this one time" when they hit the sheets.

HA. Oh, Sutton. She might be trying to convince herself more than Jake, but she can't deny that just one night isn't going to be enough. Not when the guy defends her goats and starts fixing up the barn and is so darn easy on the eyes.

A whole lot of Christmas spirit, a hunky guy who finds himself enjoying his return to Reindeer Falls far more than he thought he would, a lady who lives her life by her own rules (or maybe by the rules of the goats she keeps rescuing), and a trailer that sees A LOT of action. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment