Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Elves with Benefits by Jana Aston [Review]

Elves with Benefits (Reindeer Falls #4) by Jana Aston
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: November 5, 2021

Reindeer Falls
1. The Boss Who Stole Christmas
2. If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread
3. The One Night Stand Before Christmas
4. Elves with Benefits - Kindle
5. One Night with a Nutcracker
6. The Bachelor on the Shelf

Jana Aston
Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
My name is Ryan Sheppard and I don’t care about Christmas. I’m only returning to my over-the-top Christmas-themed hometown to sell the house I inherited from my late uncle so I can get back to the city and the promotion I’m chasing at work.

Unfortunately, there’s a flaw in my plan.

Because according to the town Christmas cop, there’s a moratorium on selling houses during December. She says it’s bad for the aesthetic. She’s also slapping an alarming number of tickets on my front door. For being in violation of holiday décor. And I swear on Rudolph himself, one is for ‘unsportsmanlike Christmassing.’

To top it all off, this Christmas cop looks like a red-headed elf.

A sexy red-headed elf…
Thoughts on Elves with Benefits: We're back in Reindeer Falls and this time we have a woman who ADORES Reindeer Falls and all things Christmas paired with a man who just wants to get in, sell his newly acquired house, and get out. He might be a teeny, tiny bit grinch-y when it comes to getting in the Christmas spirit.

Unfortunately for Ryan, Maggie takes her job as the Reindeer Falls holiday enforcement officer very seriously. And she is not going to let him get away with being without holiday decorations and a heaping dose of Christmas cheer. Okay, expecting the Christmas cheer part might be asking for too much, but the decorating is definitely on the table.

Except...the more time they spend together, the more they start seeing how well they fit. The problem? Ryan isn't planning on staying in Reindeer Falls and Maggie isn't planning on leaving any time soon.

A whole lot of Christmas spirit, a grump who makes a wicked cup of cocoa, snow, kisses, and steamy times between the sheets. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment