Thursday, May 2, 2024

Oops, I Elf'd It Again by Ava Ross [Review]

Oops, I Elf'd It Again (Monsterville, USA #5) by Ava Ross
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: July 20, 2023

Monsterville, USA
Candy for My Orc Boss
Orc Me Baby One More Time
1. Gargoyles Just Want to Have Fun
2. Don't Go Knotting My Heart
3. Whose Bed Have Your Claws Been Under?
4. Uptown Orge
5. Oops, I Elf'd It Again - Paperback | Kindle
6. My Orc-y Breaky Heart
7. Hold Me Closer, Fiery Phoenix
8. Who Let the Demon Out?

Ava Ross
| Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
I’m teaching a gorgeous elf how to fit in with humans and now I’m falling in love.

With thirty-six looming on my horizon, I’m determined to have a child. I don’t need romance. I don’t need love. And I definitely don’t need a happily ever after.

When my friend talks me into attending an elf ball at an estate in Monsterville, promising I’ll find a guy there who’ll give me what I’m seeking, I agree to go with her.

I’m barely there when I fall into the arms of the most gorgeous elf I’ve ever seen, Tylik. He’s the LOTR elf of my dreams, so it’s a good thing I’ve sworn off romance.

Tylik needs someone to teach him how to fit in with human society. I need a bundle of joy. We’ll help each other, then end things with no looking back.

But between teaching Tylik how to drive and showing him that ice cream is amazing, I fall in love. What if he doesn't feel the same?
Thoughts on Oops, I Elf'd It Again: We're back in Monsterville and this time we have a human lady who desperately wants a baby and an elf who is looking to marry a human so he doesn't have to return to the fae realm. Kate doesn't care about romance or if the guy sticks around after (or so she thinks). Tylik isn't expecting to fall for whoever he ends up marrying.

Guess what? They're kind of a match made in heaven. Not for the reasons they expect, either. Kate likes Tylik and it doesn't take long until she's imagining the two of them raising their baby together. Tylik likes Kate and can absolutely see them staying together long term.

The problem? Kate has trust issues and Tylik agreed to the terms she originally set out. His solution? Make her fall so hard for him that she chooses to stay despite her claims of not wanting to be in a relationship.

A little subterfuge, a sweet little hobbit-house, a whole lot of lovin', friends, family, and two people who find each other at exactly the right time. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment