Monday, April 29, 2024

Don't Go Knotting My Heart by Ava Ross [Review]

Don't Go Knotting My Heart (Monsterville, USA #2) by Ava Ross
Format: ebook
Source: borrowed through Kindle Unlimited
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Date read: May 30, 2023

Monsterville, USA
Candy for My Orc Boss
Orc Me Baby One More Time
1. Gargoyles Just Want to Have Fun
2. Don't Go Knotting My Heart - Paperback | Kindle
3. Whose Bed Have Your Claws Been Under?
4. Uptown Orge
5. Oops, I Elf'd It Again
6. My Orc-y Breaky Heart
7. Hold Me Closer, Fiery Phoenix
8. Who Let the Demon Out?

Ava Ross
| Website | Amazon |

Synopsis (Goodreads):
I’m falling for a wolf shifter, but my past may endanger us both.

I escaped a life of fear for the beautiful mountainous town of Monsterville, where I meet Storm, a gorgeous wolf shifter. His wolfish ways and heady kisses draw me in, and the future he offers, one full of peace and love, makes me long for a life I never thought I’d find.

He invites me to a wolf pack reunion, where things between us only get better. But my past haunts me, and if I don’t flee, they’ll drag me back and lock me up in a place where Storm will never find me.
Thoughts on Don't Go Knotting My Heart: Luna and Storm are up and OH MAN. Storm gets so flustered around Luna at first that he basically bolts upon seeing her. Which is a little funny. Also, talking Goreg into taking him to Luna's grooming shop (in his wolf form) so he can be around her is just...Really, Storm? REALLY? Ha!

Anywho. Once Storm got over his lady-love jitters, things started moving in the right direction. Their biggest hurdle? Luna's afraid to tell him her secret and refuses to put him or anyone else in town in danger from her power-hungry brother. Which means it's not all smooth sailing for this couple.

That said, these monsters (and their various humans) aren't afraid to throw down when one of their own is threatened. Which is fortunate because Luna's brother needs someone to stand their ground against him.

A little danger, a lady on the run, found family, wolves, wolves, and more wolves, and a whole lot of together time. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment